It sounds so obvious, but most of us are really bad at it – talking (and listening) to our customers.
As Matt said last week, understanding their customer is one of the most important things that a successful business gets right.
And at Mogul, what we enjoy most is developing and maintaining valued, high-trust relationships where our clients know we have their backs and they can trust that we will always deliver.
So we’ve started the year doing some of our own customer research to understand what our clients want from Mogul in 2021.
Most of our clients want to achieve these 3 Key Digital Goals:
- Grow leads and enquiries
- Find efficiencies eg. create team capacity, streamline workflows
- Achieve or keep their competitive edge
What is Mogul going to do about it?
In the past couple of weeks we have developed and committed to a plan of:
- Regular 1-1 direct contact in person or via Zoom
- Checking up on our clients and pushing them to achieve their digital goals
- Helping them to track and measure in order to sell more/be more efficient with resources
- Proactively sharing relevant technology and marketing trends, ideas focused on sales and efficiencies, timely information to reduce risk
- Keeping them up to date with any funding opportunities
Where are we going to start?
We’re kicking the year off with an 1-1 consultation to run through these 3 critical questions:
- What do you need from your website and/or marketing this year? e.g.
- increase website enquiries by 15%
- optimise your Google Ads to get the best results for the least spend
- streamline or automate digital repetitive tasks to create more capacity in your existing team
- gain an edge on your competitors
- Where are your biggest pain points to making that happen? e.g.
- not knowing what to do
- not enough time to do what needs to be done
- not enough expertise to do it well
- lack of access to new ideas and insights
- How can we help you to overcome these pain points? e.g. we can:
- develop a practical action plan for 2021 to ensure you achieve your goals
- provide an outsourced resource to get stuff done to achieve your goals
- provide ongoing coaching to achieve your goals (this can be 50% funded by NZTE Capability Funding)
- schedule regular check-ins with relevant information and ideas to keep you informed and up to date
Why are we doing it?
The purpose of these questions is to get our clients thinking strategically about how to use their existing digital assets, and what actions they need to prioritise, to deliver on the 3 Key Digital Goals.
To our beloved clients
If you are reading this and haven’t heard from us yet, don’t panic, we will be in touch soon to book a 1-1 consultation to help you make 2021 a bloody great year!
If you want to chat to me in the meantime, email me or call 021725618.