We are seeking a proactive, energetic and hard-working project/account manager to grow within our team and enhance our offering.
You must have at least 3 years experience, preferably in digital media and project management. You must be highly organised and process driven, ensure deadlines are met, and be able to manage all aspects of a project from brief to completion. Excellent communication skills and a high level of responsiveness is critical. You should enjoy working within a team environment but work equally as well autonomously.
Main duties within the role are:
- Project management
- Account management
- Customer care
- Marketing and industry awareness
- General administration
We are a small highly productive team who takes personal responsibility for our tasks and great pride in our work. Our expectation is that the successful candidate would also work to this high standard.
Our team is all-important, and we know that getting the right fit in an existing team is most important thing when recruiting – that means we want to make sure that you like us – and we like you.
It’s an exciting opportunity for a skilled account manager who can demonstrate the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Proven project management experience
- Proven relationship building and influencing ability
- Proven ability to meet targets and generate profitable business opportunities
- Thorough understanding of similar business operations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with good command of the written language
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, without supervision, under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent time management skills, planning and organising ability
- Positive attitude
- Strong people and customer service orientation
- Proactive by nature
- Thrives on challenge
- High standard of personal presentation
- Team oriented with preference for collaboration
This is application is closed, thanks.