Client: Windborne Yacht Charters
Industry: Luxury yacht charter services
Objective: Enhance website functionality, increase traffic and bookings, establish a strong branding identity, and improve SEO and digital marketing knowledge.
Funding: Partially supported by Regional Business Partners, a New Zealand government initiative.
Windborne Yacht Charters, a luxury yacht charter business in Whitianga, New Zealand, sought to elevate its online presence and operational efficiency. Mihaela Vlanic, the business owner, was aiming to boost web traffic, enhance bookings, and solidify their brand identity. A key challenge was their limited visibility in Google search results compared to competitors. Mihaela selected Mogul from a number of coaching providers registered with Regional Business Partners (RBP) .
Mihaela summarised the challenge: “I was wondering why we were nowhere to be found in Google search results while our competitors always seemed to be ahead of us. We also wanted to ensure the backend of our website was running properly, fast, up-to-date, and secure.”
Our approach to coaching assigments like this is always tailor-made for each client’s individual needs. For this one it has included a number of Zoom calls to provide coaching focused on these areas:
- Strategic Analysis: Conducting a SWOT analysis to understand Windborne’s position and opportunities in the market.
- SEO Enhancement: Focused training on SEO, including practical changes like meta tag optimisation.
- Branding Clarity: Clarifying branding concepts and identifying Windborne’s unique “tribe” of clientele.
- Website Functionality Improvement: Training on website management, ensuring speed, security, and user-friendliness.
- Digital Marketing Tools: Instructing Mihaela in the effective use of tools like Google Analytics and Search Console.
Mihaela has expressed high satisfaction with the engagement so far:
- On Goals and Challenges: “Improving SEO on the webpage was essential to attract more traffic… to understand Google Analytics and Search Console better.”
- On Mogul’s Approach: “Before our first meeting, Mogul already knew a lot about us… You were mostly listening and asked the right questions.”
- On Strategic Value: “I liked your suggestions, but I also appreciated the strategic approach, which I wouldn’t have a clue where to start.”