Mogul is looking for another talented front-end web designer to work alongside Louie.
You’ll be designing websites, web application interfaces, email newsletters and campaign collateral. AND you’ll be building front-end templates in standards-compliant HTML/CSS to work flawlessly across a wide variety of platforms and devices.
Most of all, you must love the web and be a team player.
This position requires:
- A proven track record producing high quality websites
- A strong working knowledge of typography
- A strong background in graphic design
- Extensive Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Excellent skills with HTML/CSS/JS
- Browser compatibility knowledge
- Great communication and writing skills
- Self-reliant but also a great team player
- Preferably 2+ years working in the industry
If you have any of the following, you will be of extra special interest to us:
- Experience with WordPress, Campaign Monitor, and JQuery
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with version control software
- Working knowledge of mobile front-end development
- Experience with Flash (not a major)
The role is based in our office in Havelock North, Hawke’s Bay. We will consider full or part-time, and recent graduates.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we would like to hear from you. Please email Anna and include:
- a covering letter detailing why you are interested in the role and highlighting the experience that you feel is relevant
- a copy of your CV and any questions you may have
- an excellent viewable portfolio
We are a small highly productive team who takes personal responsibility for our tasks and great pride in our work. Our expectation is that you would also work to this high standard.
Our team is all-important, and we know that getting the right fit in an existing team is most important thing when recruiting – that means we want to make sure that you like us – and we like you.
Here is the position description.