What happens when you type the name of your organisation into Google?
Are you in the Top 3?
Or even on the front page?
If not, you’re definitely missing out on traffic, and therefore business.
According to the 2009 Advertising Effectiveness Survey conducted by Forbes magazine, the most effective online tools for generating sales, are:
- search engine optimisation (SEO) (48%)
- e-mail marketing (46%)
- pay-per-click search marketing (32%)
Fortunately, we have a great deal of experience and capability in all three of these areas, and we’re especially good at SEO – just ask Rohan Bowyer from RIOT Recruitment:
“As a consequence of the work put in by Mogul, when the new site went live we saw some immediate real business benefits, including:
- Google optimisation – we moved from being 100’s of places down the search list to 3rd & 4th in our key work searches
- We secured direct business from this Google optimisation, and continue to see this benefit on an ongoing basis
- Site visits – we saw an immediate jump in our site visits (upwards of 300% increase over existing site traffic)”
If you too want to reap the benefits of a well-planned and well-executed search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy, talk to us today.