Mogul is a highly regarded digital marketing company and recent winners of the Westpac Hawke’s Bay Chamber of Commerce Business Awards, for Small to Medium Business.
Based in Havelock North, this talented team does great work for an enviable base of global clients. We’re growing and have some really exciting projects in the pipeline for 2017 and beyond, as such we are seeking an extraordinary Developer to join our team of professional digital specialists.
This is a unique opportunity to make your mark in a brand new role! You will be using your standout digital marketing skills to set-up and manage, SEO, Adwords and social media campaigns for Mogul clients (external) and for the Mogul/Strea.ma businesses (internally). You will have a functional reporting line into the Mogul Marketing Manager and be responsible for developing written performance reports for clients on a monthly basis. The role requires a practitioner with practical work experience, you will need to be comfortable with the responsibility that comes with delivering great results for our clients.
You will have:
- Proven experience in digital marketing (ideally, managing client campaigns)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience setting up, optimizing and managing Google Adwords campaigns
- Google certifications in Adwords, etc. would be desirable
- A sound understanding of conversion optimisation
- High level knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Experience working in a billable hours environment (highly desired)
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent communication and people skills
Drawing on your previous experience you will be able to:
- Manage a high volume of client campaigns concurrently, delivering to project time, cost and quality parameters (ie delivering outcomes, within a budget)
- Enhance current plans/propositions/campaigns, to deliver greater value to Mogul clients and to provide a better return on investment for internal digital marketing initiatives
- Identify trends and insights that enable you to provide greater value to Mogul clients
- Write monthly client reports that highlight what you’ve done in the month, the results and articulate a plan for the next period/s
- Measure the success or otherwise of digital marketing campaigns and be able to intervene to improve campaign performance or recommend alternatives
- Utilise marketing analytics tools/techniques to gather important data that aids decision making
This is a full-time position located in the heart of Havelock North, in sunny, vibrant Hawkes Bay. If you want to be challenged professionally, work with likeminded individuals for a diverse range of global clients – and enjoy an enviable lifestyle, we’d love to hear from you.
For further information please call Martin on 021 959 303 or apply on-line with a CV and covering letter.
NOTE for Overseas Enquiries and Non NZ Residents: Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.