Mogul is a highly regarded digital marketing company and recent winners of the Westpac Hawke’s Bay Chamber of Commerce Business Awards, for Small to Medium Business.
Based in Havelock North, this talented team does great work for an enviable base of global clients. We’re growing and have some really exciting projects in the pipeline for 2017 and beyond, as such we are seeking an extraordinary Developer to join our team of professional digital specialists.
This is a unique opportunity to work in our talented team of Designers and Developers, building responsive and robust web applications across our Web Services business. We are looking for a true developer who can work across the end to end development process from concept to completion.
This is a challenging and varied position where your skills and ideas will be welcomed within a company that can offer real long term career growth and opportunity.
Knowledge essential for the role:
- Must be enthusiastic about and currently developing websites and web applications using PHP and MySQL
- Must be familiar with MVC model and frameworks such as CodeIgniter
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Experience with database creation, integration, migration and management
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Extensive experience with web services and RESTful APIs
- Experience with a wide range of web development technologies and frameworks
- The ability to architect client solutions that are scalable, easily manageable, stable and optimised for best performance over various devices and platforms
- Working to industry best practice and coding standards
- Experience working in a billable hours environment
You must also have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to work on more than one project at a time
- A desire to work in a smart, innovative, and fast-thinking environment and not be afraid to put in the hours to achieve great results
- The ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at once and at a fast pace
- A strong eye for detail
- Excellent personal organisation and attention to detail
- Experience working cohesively in a team environment
This is a full-time position located in the heart of Havelock North, in sunny, vibrant Hawke’s Bay. If you want to be challenged professionally, work with like-minded individuals for a diverse range of global clients – and enjoy an enviable lifestyle, we’d love to hear from you.
For further information please call Martin on 021 959 303 or apply on-line with a CV and covering letter.
NOTE for Overseas Enquiries and Non NZ Residents: Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.