After search engine optimisation (SEO) i.e. being found in Google, email marketing is the second-most effective way to generate enquiries or sales. A recent survey by McKinsey & Co. states email is nearly 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined.
So if you’re not doing it (or you only do it once or twice a year), you need to lift your game! If you need more convincing, here is a list of reasons why you should be sending emails regularly to your customers.
- Compared to old-fashioned print newsletters, an email newsletter offers tremendous ‘bang for your buck’ when communicating directly with your customers. You save on time, printing and mailing costs.
- An email newsletter enhances your company’s reputation and increases lead generation.
- Unlike offline advertising methods, an email newsletter system provides real-time trackable engagement metrics, like open rate, click %, and unsubscribe rates.
- When you insert links to your site in your email, your readers can easily and immediately be sent to important relevant information on your website.
- An email newsletter campaign increases the lifetime value of your clients. Regular contact via email newsletters is a great way to stay ‘top of mind’, and they are more likely to buy from you again.
- Our system quickly identifies undelivered emails so you can correct them and resend them immediately. It also handles duplicates and unsubscribe requests automatically.
So, if you haven’t got an email newsletter strategy, what can you do today to get the ball rolling?
We’ll help you set up an email marketing campaign that fits with your needs and your budget, and delivers real results. Here are some recent examples of newsletters we’ve created for our clients.