Talented Designer Wanted
By Mogul | January 19, 2017
Mogul is a highly regarded digital marketing company and recent winners of the Westpac Hawkes Bay Chamber of Commerce Business Awards, for Small to Medium Business.
Based in Havelock North, this talented team does great work for an enviable base of global clients. We’re growing and have some really exciting projects in the pipeline for 2017 and beyond, as such we are seeking an extraordinary Web Designer/Front End Developer to join our team of professional digital specialists.
You’ll be a digital native who understands the end to end web design process from concept to completion. You’ll be an expert in user interaction and bringing concepts to life through wireframing, templates and the creation of beautiful visual elements for websites including layout, colour, typography and iconography. We’re looking for a creative that can design and build on the fly and interact collaboratively and iteratively with clients and colleagues throughout the process to deliver a completed project.
Knowledge essential for the role:
- Must be enthusiastic about and currently designing and creating websites using relevant real time design & prototyping platforms/tools
- You must have a desire to learn and learn fast like the rest of the high calibre team
- Proven WordPress experience
- Experience working in a billable hours environment or design agency role
- A strong appreciation of responsive design
- Experience with Bootstrap and/or understanding of the 12-grid concept
- Strong quality control skills across browsers and devices, proven experience delivering to high quality standards
- A deep understanding of user-centric design
Nice to haves for the role:
- An understanding of designing for conversion
- An understanding of, or experience in, persona development for web design
You must also have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to work on more than one project at a time
- An awesome portfolio of work (please provide links)
- A desire to work in a smart, innovative, and fast-thinking environment and not be afraid to put in the hours to achieve great results
- The ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at once and at a fast pace
- A strong eye for detail
- Strong personal organisation and attention to detail
- A passion for current visual and interactive design technology trends and practices
- Experience working cohesively in a team environment
This is a full-time position located in the heart of Havelock North, in sunny, vibrant Hawkes Bay. If you want to be challenged professionally, work with likeminded individuals for a diverse range of global clients – and enjoy an enviable lifestyle, we’d love to hear from you.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE for Overseas Enquiries and Non NZ Residents:
Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.