Make your mark in this brand new role: Marketing and Communications Manager
By Mogul | January 19, 2017
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated marketing professional looking to work in a dynamic service and software business that is achieving rapid growth in New Zealand and overseas markets.
We like to work with people who can grasp a problem quickly, come up with clever ways to tackle it, then refine their thinking to create considered and effective solutions perfectly tailored to the needs of our company and our clients.
Mogul is a highly regarded digital marketing company and recent winners of the Westpac Hawke’s Bay Chamber of Commerce Business Awards, for Small to Medium Business. Based in Havelock North, this talented team does great work for an enviable base of global clients. We’re growing and have some really exciting projects in the pipeline for 2017 and beyond.
This is an exciting, newly established opportunity where well thought-out ideas are welcomed, within a company that can offer real long-term career growth and opportunity.
It could also be a part time role, for example if you have a young family and need to get away for school pickups, school holidays etc.
The Right Fit
The most important things you can bring to this role are attention to detail, enthusiasm, drive and passion.
You will have at least 5+ years of relevant experience, and live and breathe tech and the digital space.
You are keen to learn and keen to teach, you can self-manage but know the right time to ask for help, or get buy-in.
You are as happy in front of a client as you are behind a publishing schedule.
You are team player who works collaboratively with client service, production, and the management teams.
Expected in this role:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a commercial environment, with at least 3 years in digital marketing
- Social media strategy and implementation experience
- Experience with content loading and formatting in WordPress
- A good understanding of SEO, SEM and SMM
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with good command of the written language; commercial copywriting experience is essential
- Easily works on more than one project at a time
- A desire to work in a smart, innovative, and fast-thinking environment and not be afraid to put in the hours to achieve great results
- The ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at once and at a fast pace
- Strong personal organisation and attention to detail
- A passion for digital marketing trends and practices
- Experience working cohesively in a team environment
- Team player, positive, flexible and adaptable, approachable and strong on customer service
- Proven ability to meet targets and generate profitable business opportunities from the existing client base
- Ability to work autonomously, without supervision, under pressure and to deadlines
- Well-developed problem solving and lateral thinking ability
- Innovative and able to think ‘outside the square’
This position is located in the heart of Havelock North, in sunny, vibrant Hawke’s Bay.
If you want to be challenged professionally, work with like-minded individuals for a diverse range of global clients – and enjoy an enviable lifestyle, we’d love to hear from you.
For further information please email email@example.com.
NOTE for Overseas Enquiries and Non NZ Residents:
Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.